EGLO Lighting Australia Warranty and Returns Policy
- All EGLO products are covered by warranty in accordance with the manufacturers and importers obligations as per the Competition and Consumers Act 2010
- All EGLO products are suitable for domestic use only unless otherwise specified.
- All EGLO lights should be maintained and cleaned regularly to insure against corrosion from dust and moisture internal and externally
- Only globes specified by the attached rating label are to be used in EGLO lights.
- All EGLO products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials provided the products are used with a voltage supply within the range the product is designed to operate.
- All lights are to be installed by a qualified electrician.
- EGLO lighting will not be liable for any advice given to the consumer from any of our suppliers
‘Domestic’ means used in residential buildings or apartments but not suitable for commercial use unless advised by your salesperson
‘Consumer’ means the customer who purchases the product from a retail store
EGLO Interior Lights
- All EGLO Interior lights are covered by a two year warranty for manufacturer’s faults or defects when used in a domestic situation.
- This warranty does not cover globes included.
EGLO Exterior Lights
- All EGLO Exterior lights are covered by a three year warranty for manufacturer’s faults or defects when used in a domestic situation.
- This warranty does not cover globes included
- All EGLO stainless steel exterior lights are manufactured with 304 stainless steel and should be used not less than 1 km from saltwater. Tea staining is a natural process which will happen with stainless steel unless cleaned regularly.
EGLO LED Globes
- All EGLO LED globes covered by a two year manufacturer’s warranty for faults or defects when used in a domestic situation.
Transport Damage and Short Deliveries
- All claims for transport damage are to be made within 48 hours of receipt of goods. All goods are to be checked at time of delivery prior to signing Proof of Delivery docket for short deliveries and any sign of damaged cartons. If the POD has been signed without comment it will be assumed that the delivery has been received in full and in good condition.
- Any products found to be damaged after being purchased by the 'consumer' are to be returned to your store for replacement or credit. EGLO Lighting is not liable for any reimbursement or compensation of monies for the installation of damaged or defective lights.
- EGLO Lighting is not liable for any extra ordinary compensation to customers or tradespersons due to goods damaged in transport and delayed or lost deliveries.
Warranty Claims on Installed Lights
- EGLO Lighting will not be liable for charges incurred by the rectification, deinstallation or reinstallation unless approved by EGLO management in writing.
- All claims are to be submitted in writing to head office with a copy of the Purchasers receipt, a copy of the certificate of compliance and a completed Warranty Claims Form.